since I have gone to Tutuban Mall in Manila. My friend, chill, Ritcheal Pidarcci accompanied me to go there. When we walking at the street I felt uneasy cos of the people around. A lot of people, friends, parents, told me that there a lots of snatchers at that place so I was so careful and observant then. Alright, let's say I was kinda paranoid then:) ahahahaaha!!
So, let's talk bout what happened after walking at the street. Okay. When we were at the mall, I felt like I have been in a cell for several years cos me and my friend kept on going to a boutique that got so may fabulous, chic clothes and to think that these clothes are posh but hey it is not pricey. IT IS SOOOO DAMN cheap. where could u buy a long summer dress that costs 350??? and u can still haggle for that. I felt like... the price was like a jaw dropping for me.
so now, let's talk bout what I shopped.
okay. I bought cloth for Kaname chidori cloth to be tailored by my friend's mom who is a seamstress. What else? I bought 5ophp noir blouse, and even 50php kawaii shirt. The perfect thing that I bought was the wig, cos I was no longer looking for a wig and suddenly when we were walking at the street during the night market, we saw lots of wigs!!!! (it was really a God's will, Thank you GOD so much!!!! I love you) though it is plastic wig but the one that I bought was a steal! where could you get a wig that costs 160php? only at Tutuban mall. And now, I am planning to buy a lot of wigs. second thing that I am gonna buy if I go back there would short blonde wig. :) short wig looks good my face.
I went gaga with all the clothes, bags, shoes, curtains, socks, even the wardrobe standing hanger.. I think I went gaga w everything in Tutuban mall. :)
For me, being chic is being practical.
less is more.
and let's laugh more. :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2006968&id=1605501635&comments=#!/photo.php?pid=30815803&id=1605501635&fbid=1352371461756
ReplyDeletehttp://www.animegalleries.net/album/100/page/9
ReplyDelete